Thursday, May 26, 2011

By LORi Designs Challenge - BLDC19

Happy Thursday Everyone!
I wanted to hop on and say Thank You for all the support and participation here at
By LORi Designs Challenges.

The challenge team's term has come to an end this week.
I have been so inspired by all the cards designed by our fabulously talented team!
AND...completely honored to work with each one!

Thank You Girls...for everything you have done!
I wish you all the blessings God has in store for you!!

Sheri (my amazing Company Coordinator) have had a few discussions of the future of the BLD Challenges and along with the end of this term, this week will also mark the end of the challenges.

Thank You all for your participation and keep your eyes peeled we will certainly have other ways for you all to visit, be inspired and win images!!

I hope you will all join us this week in our final challenge!

Hugs -LORi

Created by the
Super Sweet Lollipop Girls:
______________________________

Peggy

Frances

Sharette

Mariska

Brook

Lysa

Sharon

Tracy

Jenny

Ann

Jane

Mary J

Tracey

Sparkle

Please use BLD Images...You can purchase images HERE at the By LORi Designs Shop.
Just add your link below to Inlinkz!!
When adding your creations to galleries please use the keyword: BLD, Lori Boyd so we can easily find your design. This challenge will end next Wednesday evening at 12 Midnight EST. We look forward to seeing your creations!!
__________________________________________



6 comments:

  1. Awwww - I will be sorry to see the challenges go, but I'll be sure to play along in the last one and keep checking in to see what is going on. Thanks for everything - you guys rock. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing creations Ladies!! Thank you so much for being part of the BLD family and for making my job so easy!!
    Big Hugs~
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOPS!! I had too many typos so I'm starting over!

    I'm back to add my card to the challenge and to also say a SAD Goodbye to all of the DT Members and to Lori and Sheri!

    I am very SAD to hear that the challenges will be ending! I adore these sweet images and always loved taking part in this challenge, it's actually one of my favorites! :(

    My very best wishes to all and thanks to the DT from some amazing inspiraiton and ideas!

    I'm going to miss you ALL and wish everyone a very bright and crafty future!! :)

    Hugs,
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! I just found your site and am so sad to see that your challenges are ending. The samples from the DT are awesome! The digi stamps are sooo cute! (Will they still be available to purchase?)

    Do you have any plans to return to some type of challenges or will we be seeing you on scs?

    Hope to see you all back here (or somewhere) soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lori ~ I'm sad that this is your last challenge here....even though I didn't get to play as often as I would have liked, I really did enjoy your challenges. I had to play in this final challenge and was down to the wire...entering my card with just a few minutes to spare.

    Thanks to the DT for all their fabulous creations and inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete