Thursday, May 19, 2011

By LORi Designs Challenges - BLDC18

Happy Thursday Everyone!!

How about another theme challenge...

Theme: All About BOY


Created by the
Super Sweet Lollipop Girls:
______________________________

Jane


Frances

Mary J

Loretta

Tracy

Brook

Ann

Lysa

Jenny

Sharette


Sharon

Tracey

Please use BLD Images...You can purchase images HERE at the By LORi Designs Shop.
Just add your link below to Inlinkz!!
When adding your creations to galleries please use the keyword: BLD, Lori Boyd so we can easily find your design. Our next challenge will be next Thursday at 12 Noon EST. The challenges will end each Wednesday evening at 12 Midnight EST. We look forward to the weekly fun!!
__________________________________________


6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - these are all AMAZING.... love 'em! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always amazed at the talent of this DT. I love all the cards and can't wait to play along!!

    Thanks for some fantastic inspiration! ;)

    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards, ladies!! Love each one, they are so cute (oops! Did I say cute?) they are so "boy" Super job, DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations DT ladies. There is a lot of inspiration on each of you girls. Thanks for sharing.
    Zulma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this challenge...so much so that I created a second card to submit and a third one simply to post on my blog!!

    Being a Mom of two boys....I adore the boy images!

    Hugs,
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the challenge! I can't believe that I have only just discovered LORi's designs. I LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete