Thursday, August 4, 2011

By LORi Designs Challenge - BLDC20


Happy Thursday Everyone!!
It's time for a NEW BLD Challenge!!

It's an
Inspiration Challenge

You just need to create a card or project
using the photo as inspiration along with your favorite BLD image.

One lucky random winner will get a BLD image of their choice!!


Krista
Joni


Sheri

Cyndi
Lori


Just add your link below to Inlinkz.
When adding your creations to galleries please use the keyword: BLD, Lori Boyd so we can easily find your design. The challenge will end August 31st at 12 Midnight EST. We look forward to seeing your fabulous creations!!


4 comments:

  1. Love this color combination and could not wait to get a card made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! I came by for FUN and was thrilled to find a new challenge!! I'll be playing for sure and have my inspiration image all printed out!!

    Thanks Lori! I Love your challenges!! :)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to play along!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are gorgeous. I love colors of the picture but I can't play because I haven't stamp BLD sniffff.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete