Wednesday, January 25, 2012

By LORi Designs BLD22 - Winner

Happy Wednesday BLD Friends!!

I can't thank you enough for joining me for BLD 22.
When I decided to bring the challenges back (uh, after a few emails...hee hee...thanks girls)...I didn't know if anyone would play or not...Thank You all for playing and making my heart SMILE!
THANK YOU!!

All the cards were fabulous, but we can only have one winner.
I do hope you join us today at 2:00 for By LORi Designs Challenge 23 and continue to share your amazing cards with BLD. Yipppeee!!


Photobucket

I'd like to congratulate...

JANE
Jane used Puddle Jumper Ella and Doll

Photobucket
$4
Jane please email me at byloridesigns(at)gmail(dot)com, with BLD WINNER in the subject
(*note: there is a huge chance I will miss your email if you do not add this to the subject of the email) to claim your $10 Gift Certificate from BLD.
I will then email you the html code for your Winner's Badge (above) so that you
can proudly display it on your blog.

The fun isn't over yet!!
To celebrate the re-opening of the BLD Challenges and to thank all of you for your
support I'd like to give each of you who played along with BLD22 a thank you image,
Puddle Jumper MaryJane
so email me at the email address above,

with BLD22 - MARYJANE as the subject by January 31st and I will send her your way!




Have a Blessed Day!

Hugs - LORi BOYD

_________________________________________________

8 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful card. Such sweet images!! You know that I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet of you to share! Congrats to Jane, her card is adorable, love all the stitching and layers and of course the coloring of Ella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Jane - gorgeous card! :) So glad you're back, Lori! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Jane!! Your card is FABULOUS!! Thank you all so much for playing along with us at BLD!!
    Hugs~
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for picking my card as the winner! Am going to email you now :-)
    Hugs
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Jane.. her card is really adorable!!
    Thank you so much Lori for giving a image for everyone who joined the challenge!
    You are so generous!!
    xoxo
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Jane's card as soon as I saw it! Congrats!! And thank you Lori for the sweet image! Happy hearts!!

    ReplyDelete